This is the twelfth weekly progress report of my Outreachy internship with Mixxx DJ.
- I added the step by step tutorial on deck cloning for playing with a single turntable. I plan to do the same for beat juggling, but I want to get feedback on how that looks before I proceed to do the same for beat juggling.
- I made the video tutorial introducing Mixxx to the first time user – a tutorial guided by chapter 4 of the manual. I’m still making edits to the video, but I’m hoping to finish with this by the end of the week.
- I lost a couple of days to long distance travels – from my home to the city and back. I had also to do bit of adjusting migrating from Windows to MacOS, but I’m getting there 🙂
- This week (since I’m writing this blog late), I will be making a pull request for issue #293. “Mention mp3 encoder in Recording chapter”. I had posed a question in the comments section, hopefully I will get an answer this week.
- Will be making/ planning for another Youtube video tutorial and making other minor fixes to the Mixxx manual 🙂