Week 3 – Progress Report

This is the third of many weekly progress reports that I will be publishing for the duration of the internship with Mixxx DJ.

This week:

  • I made a pull request #327 in response to this issue . I moved the standard effects mapping documentation to section 11.5 of the manual.
  • Currently working on the cookbook chapter. I am moving documentation about deck cloning that I found in this article to a new chapter of the manual that I am calling the cookbook. I will then move onto moving the chapter “DJing with Mixxx” to the cookbook as well.
  • This week, I plan to move all my blog posts about my internship with Outreachy to the Mixxx website repository, and then if time allows, I will record another video tutorial about Mixxx DJ.
  • I also plan to work on this GitHub issue and make a PR for it this week.
  • I lost a couple of days to non-Mixxx/Outreachy related tasks. I had a slack week in general, in between finishing with University, submitting my project, moving out of my room, and then travelling home for the holidays – among other things. Because of this, I was not able to achieve all that I had planned to do this week. (see Week 2 – progress report). However, I do plan make up for it this week, and at the end of the [official] internship period.😉

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s